Hier wird Dir angezeigt, wie gut Du anhand unserer drei Matching-Kernsäulen zu dem Job passt.
Da für diese Stelle keine Persönlichkeitswerte angelegt wurden bekommst du hier 50% des Scores.
For our Bioinformatics Department in Konstanz we are looking as soon as possible for a Project Manager (m/w/d) Bioinformatics.
Being part of Bioinformatics team, the main focus of your work is the development of customized bioinformatics solutions for analyzing data produced by Next Generation Sequencing technologies.
• Project Management of NGS Bioinformatics Projects including data analysis, management, consulting and interpretation of results.
• Conceptualizing and developing customized bioinformatics solutions including interactive analysis for various NGS products.
• Contribute to the maintenance and development of bioinformatics tools and resources through knowledge of internally developed systems, open-source programs and commercial applications.
• Support project management team through troubleshooting and resolution of encountered issues with data analysis and customer concerns.
• Specialist support for pre- and after sales activities (interaction with sales and customers).
• Document all aspects of the bioinformatics environment for existing systems and newly implemented systems in a QM compliant way. Ensure versioning through a source control system of all pipelines, configurations, algorithms, tools and applications used in production workflows.
• Masters or PhD in Bioinformatics.
• Experience in analyzing NGS data and interpreting results.
• Experience in the application of bioinformatics tools and the development of pipelines in the field of DNA/ RNA sequencing is ideal.
• Programming experience in - Python, bash, R/ Bioconductor.
• Familiarity with Unix based operating systems, job queuing systems (eg. SGE), git, Docker and common workflow language (CWL).
• Good knowledge of German and English is required.
• R/ Shiny based development experience (advantage).
• Experience in cloud computing (advantage).
• 30 days vacation and various special vacation days
• Permanent employment
• Employer-financed pension plans
• Corporate Benefits: Benefits for Purchases
• Health Management
• Annual employee events
Veröffentlichungsdatum: April 13, 2021
Bewerbungsfrist: May 31, 2021
Jakob-Stadler-Platz, Konstanz, Deutschland